All parents and guardians with children enrolled at St. Francis of Assisi school are members of the Parents' Association. The purpose of this group is to:
- Foster community among the membership of the school and in the greater community of the parish.
- Supplement school operating costs through funding programs.
- Provide and manage the volunteer services needed in operating and supporting the needs of the school.
- Provide a forum for dialogue among the membership.
- Address the educational needs of the members.
- Develop goals, both short-term and long-term, to ensure an association that is both facilitative and visionary in nature.
The Parents' Association is headed by a group of officers. The officers work with Father Hayatsu and Principal Leifer for the good of St. Francis of Assisi School and Parish. To contact the PA members, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Parents’ Association meets regularly on the first Thursday of each month from September to June at 7pm.