The school charges tuition at two different rates: In-Parish and Out of Parish. In order to be considered for the In-Parish rate, a family must meet the requirements listed below.
To qualify for the In-Parish rate:
- At least one parent is baptized Catholic and registered with St. Francis of Assisi Parish.
- Enrolled student(s) are baptized Catholic.
- The family has a record of regularly contributing to St. Francis of Assisi Church (if new to the school, at least six months prior to registration).
- The family has a Stewardship of Treasure Commitment Card on file with the Parish office.
If you aren't sure which plan applies to you, please contact the school office
at 206-243-5690. Families' status is verified by the Parish Office, and those who do not meet their parish responsibility will be moved to the "Out of Parish" tuition rate.
Tuition Rates for 2021-2022
* Payment in Full by August 1, 2021 includes a 2.0% discount.
||Payment in Full by August 1st *
11 Month Rate
July - May
|In-Parish 1 Child
|In-Parish 2 Children
|In-Parish 3 Children
|In-Parish 4 Children
|In-Parish 5 Children
|Out-of-Parish 1 Child
|Out-of-Parish 2 Children
|Out-of-Parish 3 Children
|Out-of-Parish 4 Children
Once your FACTS tuition plan has been finalized, you will be charged a one-time FACTS enrollment fee. If you select PAY IN FULL, you will be charged $20.00. If you select the 11 month plan, you will be charged $41.00.
- One-time FACTS enrollment fee: Fee is $20.00 if pay in full is selected; $41.00 fee if monthly plan is selected.
- The annual Enrollment Fee is $200.00 per student, due with registration. This assures a child's placement, and is non-refundable.
- Students in the 6th grade attend Camp Waskowitz outdoor camp and families are responsible for the costs associated with attending the camp (if scheduling and current health conditions allow participation). Detailed information on the cost per family for camp is sent out in the fall.
- The 8th grade retreat requires a nominal fee (if current health conditions allow participation).
- Each family must procure an items or services worth no less than $150.00 for the Annual Spirit Auction. Procurement forms for auction items donated or procured are due no later than December 2021. If the procurement form is returned after the December date, the family will incur a $50 late fee for a total of $200.00 charge through FACTS.
- Profit dollars of $400.00 will be required of each family, due by March 31, 2022. Profit dollars are earned from SCRIP purchases, magazine orders, and Red, White & Brew purchases. SCRIP purchases and profit dollars earned will be tracked for each family. If you earn more than $400 in profit dollars, fifty percent of what you earn will still be rebated to you.
- The Annual Fund Pledge for the 2021-2022 school year is required to be completed by March 31, 2022.
We ask parents for 30 volunteers hours (20 General hours, and 10 Fundraising hours). The rate is $35.00/unworked hour. Various events and efforts are coordinated during the school year where parents can volunteer their time and talent to enhance their students' learning experience. For a full listing of volunteer opportunities, please see the PA Volunteer Commitment Guide. Please c
ontact the Parents' Association at firstname.lastname@example.org
with questions regarding volunteer opportunities. For accounting questions, please contact Christy Nason in the school office at email@example.com.
If a family opts to pay cash rather than participate in fundraising responsibilities for the 2021-2022 school year, the total amount owed is $1,600.00 due in April 2022.
Failure To Meet Contracted Financial Obligations
Failure to make full payments of tuition, to contribute regularly to the parish, or to meet fundraising obligations may have serious consequences. These include denial of student records or it may even affect the child’s continued attendance at the school. St. Francis of Assisi School reserves the right to pursue any other action deemed appropriate.