We are filling SCRIP orders again!!!
WAYS TO GET SCRIP:
- Place your order ONLINE with ShopWithScrip, before Mondays, 8:00 am. Pick up will be Fridays, from the office between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm.
- Purchase IN PERSON on Tuesdays (beginning Sept. 22nd) in front of Unity Place. Look for the SCRIP banner between 8:00-9:00 am and 3:30-4:30 pm. Come say hello!!
If you haven’t already signed up for ShopWithScrip
, now is the time. The safest method of ordering is to order cards and pay using PrestoPay (directions in video below). If you choose this method, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
so we can approve & give you our enrollment code
. If you have PrestoPay, you can also order e-cards while you are out shopping, earning SCRIP profit while out and about.
If you don’t feel comfortable using PrestoPay you can always select the pay by check option and bring a check during pick up. You can also email your order to us at email@example.com
or print and fill out an order form (find it HERE
) and bring it with you on Tuesdays.
Things to remember:
- If we don’t have your cards in stock, they will be available by the following Friday.
- We currently have some local restaurant cards in stock but will not be able to order more from business that are currently closed. We hope to be able to reorder as soon as possible.
- Below is a Scrip order form with common cards we carry with the denomination and an order form. If you would like to order in person, please print and fill out the form to bring with you.
- If you are concerned about purchasing cards that are currently unavailable please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can work with you to swap with available cards.
Thank you to all our families who have continued to earn their profit dollars and support our school during this crazy time. I know it’s not possible for everyone, but we really appreciate all of you who can! Keep up the good work!
Kyla & Nikki
SCRIP enables schools to raise money by changing the payment method for families that are buying items at retailers they usually shop at. The school purchases gift cards at a discounted price, and sells them to St. Francis families for the full face value. The difference between our purchase price and the face value is the profit/rebate amount. For this 2020-2021 school year, profit dollars are not required, however we will still track the profit dollars earned for your family. If you earn more than $350 in profit dollars, fifty percent of what you earn will still be rebated to you. Please continue to purchase SCRIP if you can.
Benefits to our families include:
- Over 700 brands to choose from, so you can use SCRIP on practically every purchase you make.
- SCRIP is a great budgeting tool. Use it for gas, groceries, and other household expenses.
- Shop in-store or online at participating retailers.
- Place your own orders online, and maximize earnings.