Corporate Matching Funds and Gifts
Many corporations will match donations to a non-profit organization. Your company website should have a form employees fill out to apply for a matching donation (also called a Matching Gift). If you do not find one on the company website, a human resource representative at your company should be able to provide you with one.
This is basically how it works:
- You make initial donation: This sets the process in motion. Without an initial gift, there can be no match.
- You submit matching gift request to your employer: It is your responsibility to request that your employer match the gift made in the initial donation.
- Your employer confirms eligibility: Your employer must confirm that the donation, the donor, and the nonprofit receiving the funds are all eligible for matching gifts under the company guidelines.
- STFOA receives a check from the company: It’s that simple!
Corporate Volunteer Grant Programs
Volunteer grant programs, also known as “Dollars for Doers” programs, are corporate giving programs created to encourage volunteerism in communities where employees live and work.
Through these programs, companies provide monetary grants to organizations where employees volunteer regularly.
Companies which Participate in one or both of these Programs
We have compiled a list of some business at which our families work, that participate in one or both of these programs. If you do not
find your company on this list that doesn't mean that they do not have a matching gift program and/or a volunteer grant program; it just means that we did not find it in the database we were searching. Please check with your Human Resource department or your office manager to find out if your company has a program. If you should find that your company does have a program and you would like to add it to our list, please contact Gena Aiello at email@example.com
and she will take care of it. Thank you!
School Info You Might Need to Fill Out Matching Form
- The exact name of the organization: St. Francis of Assisi School
- Our Charity EIN Number (Tax ID): 91-1119312
- Contact name within the organization: Roxann Wydick
- Exact address: 15216 21st Avenue SW, Burien, WA 98166
- Charity Description: 501(c)(3)
- Website: stfrancisofassisisea.org
- GuideStar Profile Page: https://www.guidestar.org/profile/91-1119312
If you have questions, please contact Roxann Wydick, our school bookkeeper, firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-243-5690.
Thank you for thinking of St. Francis of Assisi School, when requesting this matching donation from your employer!