Fulcrum Foundation's Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) offers needs-based scholarships of $1,300 per elementary student for the 2021-2022 school year. The Fulcrum Foundation partners with FACTS to manage and process the applications. All applicants must complete the online application and provide supporting documentation (i.e. tax forms and W-2's). Award decisions are made by Fulcrum.
A few reminders regarding the FACTS/Fulcrum application:
- Families use one single application -- elementary and high school students at multiple schools are all included in one application.
- Each family will pay a $29.00 application fee to FACTS. The fee covers all applications for one year and will be fully reimbursed in the form of applied tuition credit by St. Francis of Assisi School so long as your family meets the application criteria below ("Who should apply?/Who should NOT apply") and enrolls at St. Francis of Assisi School for the 2021-2022 school year.
- All required financial documents (IRS tax documents and W-2's) must be uploaded to the application. This is a "paperless" application.
Who should apply?
- Families who have been awarded FACTS/Fulcrum tuition assistance grants in the past & whose financial situation is relatively unchanged.
- Families who receive benefits through federal or state assistance programs or Medicaid.
- The family size is 4 or more with a current total household income less than $60,000, and they have extraordinary financial circumstances (major medical expenses, loss or change of employment status, etc).
Who should NOT apply?
- The family size is 4 or fewer with a current total household income greater than $60,000, and they have no extraordinary financial circumstances (major medical expenses, loss or change of employment status, etc.).
- The current family total household income, no matter the family size, is greater than $125,000 and they have no extraordinary financial circumstances.