Financial Aid Information
and Fulcrum Scholarship for the 2024-2025 School Year
Application Window: October 1, 2023 - December 31, 2023
The cost of attending private schools can be challenging when faced with extenuating circumstances that interfere with the ability to pay for tuition. We would like to help. If you anticipate the need for receiving financial assistance for the 2024-2025 school year, NOW is the time to start the application process.
- Fulcrum TAP is a wonderful financial resource for families so please submit your applications to FACTS early. In order to be considered for receiving assistance through the St. Francis of Assisi School Financial Aid Fund for the 2024-2025 school year, families must first apply for the Fulcrum Foundation Tuition Assistance Program (TAP).
- Families who need additional assistance or do not receive a Fulcrum grant have the option to request financial assistance through St. Francis of Assisi School once recipients have been notified on February 28th, 2024.
- Fulcrum TAP is a wonderful financial resource for families so please submit your applications to FACTS early.
What are the steps for receiving financial assistance for the 2024-25 school year?
1. Apply for the Fulcrum Foundation TAP through the FACTS system
2. After February 28, 2024, contact Patty Calvano
if you did not receive a Fulcrum grant notification and/or you need additional assistance. Your Fulcrum (FACTS) application will be used to determine your financial need.
Fulcrum Foundation’s Tuition Assistance Program (TAP)
TAP is a deadline-based and need-based tuition assistance program for students in Catholic schools in the Archdiocese of Seattle. Any family, currently enrolled in a Catholic school or not, may apply. Flat grant amounts are awarded to students based solely on financial need in relation to the pool of applicants. Grants are awarded for one year at a time. Families must re-apply annually, even if they have received a TAP grant before.
Who can apply for a Fulcrum TAP grant?
Anyone currently enrolled in a Catholic school or intending to enroll in a Catholic school may apply. We partner with most schools in the Archdiocese of Seattle. Ask your school if they partner with Fulcrum on this program before applying. For the 2024-2025 school year, grants are $1,350 for students in grades K-8 and $1,500 for students in grades 9-12.
Important information regarding your FACTS application:
- Application Fee:
Each family will pay a $35.00 fee to FACTS to apply for tuition assistance. The $35.00 fee covers all applications for one year.
Families use one single application: Elementary and high school students at multiple schools are all included in one application.
- Application Process:
- All required financial documents (IRS tax documents and W-2’s) must be uploaded to the application. This is a “paperless” application.
- To strengthen your application, clearly explain reasons for needing assistance and any extenuating circumstances, if applicable. This step is very important.
Please let me know if I can answer any questions or help you with your financial aid application process.
Vice Principal[email protected]