MORNING Carpool: Arrive between 8:00 am -- 8:25 am
- Please put the sign with your student’s last name and class on your dashboard.
- STOP at the Entrance Gate to check in with the STFOA Staff member - confirm that you have completed the Health Screening Questionnaire for EACH child.
- PULL ALL THE WAY FORWARD -- as far as possible towards the exit gates.
- Do NOT let your child(ren) out of the car until you pass the UNLOADING SIGN
- Have your child(ren) ready to exit the car: mask on, coats on, backpack ready.
- WEAR A MASK & remain in car at all times. If your child needs assistance - please roll down your window and ask STFOA Staff for assistance.
If you are WALKING: Fill out and submit the Health Self Screening Questionnaire prior to your child leaving home. Please enter the school grounds via 21st Ave. SW and check in with Ms. Nason at the ramp area (south end of the school). Your student will proceed to their designated entrance.
Older students will be joining their youngest sibling at the youngest child’s assigned time. For example: a 4th grader with a 1st grade sibling will join that younger sibling at their assigned area.
- Arrive during your designated time slot.
- Place your family name card on the driver-side dash.
- All people in the car driving through the carpool need to wear a mask.
- STOP at the Entrance Gate to check in with the STFOA Staff member.
- Once in your lane, pull forward as far as possible to allow others to enter the gate.
Lane 1: Inside (LEFT)
Lane 2: Middle
Lane 3: Outside (RIGHT - closest to school building)
- Put your car in PARK.
- All parents/guardians should remain in the car until your child is brought to your car.
- Older siblings will join youngest child at the youngest child's pick up time & location.
- Do NOT move your car until your lane has been cleared to move.
IF YOU ARE WALKING:
Please enter the school grounds from 21st Ave. SW and wait by the Parish Hall entry / bike rack. A teacher will call your child(ren) over to meet you. Please wait for your student(s) to come to you.
* Families with SIBLINGS:
If you have students in grades 3 or above, the oldest sibling(s) will be in line with their youngest sibling’(s) classroom at the youngest sibling’s assigned time.