MAPs testing is here and we are ready to go! Here is the information you need to help your child be successful and show their growth over the past year:
It's critical that you complete the DEVICE READINESS CHECK on the device your child will be using now to ensure that there is less chance for your child to have connectivity issues during their test.
Online testing is not the ideal format to implement growth assessments, but we are fortunate to have the opportunity to provide these assessments to measure your child's academic growth given the current situation.
Thank you so very much for your understanding, partnership and support as we begin our academic year together. Any questions regarding MAPs, feel free to reach out to your student's teacher, or myself at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On the DAY OF THE TEST:
- Minimize distractions for your child as much as possible - provide a quiet testing environment
- Have scratch paper, pencil, and a device charger available for your child to use
- Click on the testing session ZOOM link
- Minimize screen to enable view of testing window
- Log in at test.mapnwea.org
- Follow teacher's directions