The school has two tuition rates: a lower rate for families who are in parish and contributing members of St. Francis of Assisi parish, and a higher rate for families who are out of parish. In order to be considered for the in-parish rate, a family has to be registered members of the parish, their enrolled children must be baptized Catholics, have a Sacrificial Giving Card on file and contribute, on a regular basis, to the parish. Families who do not meet their parish responsibility will be moved to the "Out of Parish" tuition.
To qualify for the In-Parish rate:
- At least one parent is baptized Catholic and registered with St. Francis of Assisi Parish.
- Enrolled student(s) are baptized Catholic.
- The family has a record of regularly contributing to St. Francis of Assisi Church (if new to the school, at least six months prior to registration).
- The family has a Stewardship of Treasure Commitment Card on file with the Parish office.
Family qualifications for the In-Parish rate will be verified by the Parish office. In-Parish requirements are listed above. If you aren't sure which plan applies to you, please contact the school office
Tuition Rates for 2020-2021
* Payment in Full by August 1, 2020 includes a 2.0% discount.
||Payment in Full by August 1st *
||11 Month RateJuly - May
|In-Parish 1 Child
|In-Parish 2 Children
|In-Parish 3 Children
|In-Parish 4 Children
|In-Parish 5 Children
|Out-of-Parish 1 Child
|Out-of-Parish 2 Children
|Out-of-Parish 3 Children
|Out-of-Parish 4 Children
Once your FACTS tuition plan has been finalized, you will be charged a one-time FACTS enrollment fee. If you select PAY IN FULL, you will be charged $20.00. If you select the 11 month plan, you will be charged $41.00.
- One-time FACTS enrollment fee: Fee is $20.00 if pay in full is selected; $41.00 fee if monthly plan is selected.
- The annual Enrollment Fee is $200.00 per student, due with registration. This assures a child's placement, and is non-refundable.
- Students in the 6th grade attend Camp Waskowitz outdoor camp and families are responsible for the costs associated with attending the camp (if scheduling and current health conditions allow participation). Detailed information on the cost per family for camp is sent out in the fall.
- The 8th grade retreat requires a nominal fee (if current health conditions allow participation).
- Each family must procure an items or services worth no less than $150.00 for the Annual Spirit Auction. Procurement forms for auction items donated or procured are due no later than January 31, 2021. If the procurement form is returned after the January date, the family will incur a $50 late fee for a total of $200.00 charge through FACTS.
- For the 2020-2021 school year, profit dollars WILL NOT BE REQUIRED. Pivoting from in-class to distance learning in a matter of days was not easy, but you rose to the challenge. We are still selling SCRIP and will still track the profit dollars earned for your family. If you earn more than $400 in profit dollars, fifty percent of what you earn will still be rebated to you. Please continue to purchase SCRIP if you can.
- The Annual Fund Pledge for the 2020-2021 school year is not required, but welcomed by March 31, 2021.
Volunteer hours will NOT BE REQUIRED for the 2020-2021 school year. With social distancing, health and safety precautions, and the cancellation of many in-person events, you may have wondered how you would get all of your volunteer hours. You don’t need another thing to worry about. We will continue to sell SCRIP, have events, and need parent help. You are a very generous, supportive community, and I know that when you are asked those of you who can help, will help.
Contact the Parents' Association at firstname.lastname@example.org
with questions regarding volunteer opportunities. Please contact Christy Nason in the school office at email@example.com
with questions about hours.
If a family opts to pay cash rather than participate in fundraising responsibilities for the 2020-2021 school year, the total amount owed is $150.00 due by December 2020. The amount increases to $200.00 if paid after the due date.
Failure To Meet Contracted Financial Obligations
Failure to make full payments of tuition, to contribute regularly to the parish, or to meet fundraising obligations may have serious consequences. These include denial of student records or it may even affect the child’s continued attendance at the school. St. Francis of Assisi School reserves the right to pursue any other action deemed appropriate.