A Catholic school, unlike public educational institutions, relies solely on the money raised for its operational expenses, maintenance, and growth for its future.
It will cost $8,950.00 to educate each student for the 2020-2021 school year.
In-parish tuition for one student is $6,700.00.
The School receives support from the Parish and our on-going advancement and fundraising efforts. For us to continue to keep our tuition costs as low as possible, every family must participate in supporting the principles of Catholic stewardship - generous giving of time, talent, and treasure - in their relationship to the school and parish as well as in their daily lives. We highly encourage each family to read – and prayerfully take to heart – the stewardship opportunities we provide to all families.
At St. Francis of Assisi School, we have two main fundraisers for the financial support of those necessities. We are blessed that our school families, our parish, alumni, friends, sponsors, and donors ensure we are the thriving, vital, Catholic school we are today and will continue to be in the future.
By becoming a donor you will:
- Strengthen and provide a solid future for the young members of our community
- Support the five pillars of our strategic plan:
- Faith and Community: Strengthen the relationship between the school and the parish
- Student Engagement in Learning: Engage all students in learning, with particular emphasis on technology and science
- People: Development, retain and attract the best faculty and staff
- Community Belonging: Develop a welcoming, inclusive and involved community
- Facilities: Expand school facilities to provide for a flexible learning space, a preschool program and an improved outdoor play space.
We are blessed and grateful for our sponsors continued faith and commitment in St. Francis of Assisi School.