St. Francis of Assisi School

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
Header Donate Button
Support » In Support of Catholic Education

In Support of Catholic Education

A Catholic school, unlike public educational institutions, relies solely on the money raised for its operational expenses, maintenance and growth for its future. Tuition revenues cover approximately 80% of the actual cost to education a child at St. Francis of Assisi School.  The remaining approximately 20% is covered by support from our Parish subsidy and our on-going development and fundraising efforts.  In order for us to continue to keep our tuition costs as low as possible, it is essential that every family participate in supporting the principles of Catholic stewardship - generous giving of time, talent, and treasure - in their relationship to the school and parish as well as in their daily lives.  We highly encourage each family read – and prayerfully take to heart – the stewardship opportunities we provide to all families.


At St. Francis of Assisi School, we have two main fundraisers for the financial support of those necessities.  We are blessed that our school families, our parish, alumni, friends, sponsors and donors ensure we are the thriving, vital, Catholic school we are today and will continue to be in the future.


Click the links in the navigation bar to the right, for information on our fundraising events, plus information on additional ways you can donate to St. Francis of Assisi School.


We thank you for your support of Catholic education through your generous

donations and contributions to St. Francis of Assisi School!



St. Francis of Assisi School Tax ID: 91-1119312

STFOA GuideStar Profile Page: