Each Family is asked to procure no less than $100.00 in goods. Each individual item must be valued at or above $50.00 (or a minimum of $25.00 for gift cards). Click the link above to access the procurement form, which can be fill-out and submitted online.
The deadline for turning in your procurement form is Friday, January 12, 2018. After this date an invoice will be issued through your FACTS account in RenWeb for $150.00 to fulfill your procurement requirement. Sorry, no exceptions can be made.
Each family will receive a Procurement Packet with all pertinent information in the Family Packet your child will bring home on Friday, September 15, 2017. However, you can always find up-to-date information on this website so please check back.
- All donated items must be new and in the original packaging. Each individual item must be valued at or above $50.00.
- Exceptions will be made for genuine antiques or collectible items, which must come with a certificate of authenticity or will not be accepted.
- Gift certificates must cover the full cost of the item.
- We do not accept gift certificates that represent a percentage off the full price of an item or a certain dollar amount toward the full price of an item.
- Gift cards must be valued at no less than $25.00 each.
- Vacations, vacation homes, experiences and dinner parties are allowed and encouraged. Valued at fair market value for each item.
- Multiple families may (and are encouraged) to go in on an item or experience together. However, total value of the donated item must be at least $100 per family contributing.
We have found at past auctions that services offered do not sell well. In lieu of offering a service as your procurement item, we ask that you purchase an ad in the auction catalog for your service business, or, become an auction sponsor or underwriter.
Suggested Items for Procurement
Having trouble thinking about what to donate? We need the following items:
- Seahawks, Sounders, Mariners, Husky, Cougar and Gonzaga tickets
- Local Get-a-Ways: Whistler, Suncadia, Sunriver, San Juans, Ocean Shores, Long Beach, Seabrook
- Do you have a vacation home that you can donate for a week or a weekend? This is a great procurement item!
- Are you an awesome cook? Perhaps you (and some friends?) can go in together to donate a dinner party, luncheon or brunch!
- Experiences are always at hit! Purchase gift cards for fun activities such as iFly, Mini Mountain (indoor ski lessons), circus school (Sanca or Emerald City Trapeze), Wings over Washington - there are so many fun options!
- In addition, the Auction Committee will be putting together a "wish list" of some fun packages that families can contribute to or underwrite in full, to fulfill their auction donation commitment. Those will be available for viewing on this webpage soon.
We will provide a list on this website of other suggested items for you to procure or contribute to by October 1, 2017. Check back here for a link to more ideas soon!